Construction Updates: Phase II & III
St David’s Episcopal Church’s historic property straddles three counties in Wayne, Pennsylvania. It includes their original stone church, built in 1715, subject of Longfellow’s poem “Old St. David’s Church, Radnor”; a cemetery listed on the National Register of Historic Places; a 1924 Parish House, enlarged twice in the 1950s to accommodate church administration, religious education, fellowship and worship; a 1965 education building; and various outbuildings. MBTA has provided planning and architectural services for reorganizing and enlarging the Parish Building. The project is being implemented in three phases; Phase 1, a new choir rehearsal suite, has reach completion. Phases II & III have been completed providing the church with a new entrance court, two story lobby, spiral stair, windowed corridor, clergy suite, fellowship hall, commercial kitchens, gift shop, offices, meeting rooms, classrooms, restrooms and storage areas.
◄ Current Projects | St David's Episcopal Church